– Length: 1500 km. 10 days, 9 days of riding.
– The price includes accommodation, food and insurance of motorcycles.
– A guide on motorcycle and a support vehicle are provided.
– Yamaha XT 660: Type: dual-sport, Engine: 1 cylinder, Stroke: 4, Volume: 660.00 cm³
– Suzuki DR 650 SE: Type: dual-sport, Engine: 1 cylinder, Stroke: 4, Volume: 644.00 cm³
– Kawasaki KLR650: Type: dual-sport, Engine: 1 cylinder, Stroke: 4, Volume: 651.00 cm³
– What is needed for the tour: motorcycle gear, international driver license, raingear, helmet
– Art of insurance: Motorcycle insurance (250€ damage depisote is taken for each bike, everything that exceeds 250€ is covered by insurance)
– Fuel cost (ca. 15-20 € per day) not included
– Extra nights and transportation by request
– 2nd Passenger on the motorcycle by request
– Passenger in escort car by request
– SGL Supplement by request
Zvartnots International Airport, Yerevan
3 Hours Before Flight Time
Arrival in the capital of Armenia, Yerevan. Hotel accommodation. We will start the tour with the tour through the capital of Armenia: Yerevan. For ages this city has been known as a “pink city” because of the color of the stone it has been built with.. Familiarization with motorcycles in the garage. Overnight: Yerevan
Arrival at the garage at 8:00. Taking direction towards Geghard Monastery. Stops: Ancient temple in Garni, Geghard Monastery. Then riding uphill to Mount Aragats. On the way we will visit the village Oshakan, where we will visit the church of St M. Mashtoc and the grave of Mesrop Mashtoc, who was founder of the Armenian alphabet. Stops: halt at Yezidi nomadic herders, lake Kari Lich. Overnight: Amberd
Today we will visit: Alphabet Park, Aparan water reservoir.on the way we will see the beautiful Saghmosavank monastery. Going north to the waterfall “Trchkan” at Shirakamut Village, then by a dirt road to Stepanavan. Overnight: Stepanavan
Visiting the fortress “Lori Berd.” Going to Odzun Village. A short visit to the 6th century monastery. Down to the Debed River gorge. Next: Sanahin and Haghpat Monastery. Overnight: Ijevan
Going by dirt road to Navur Village. Then to the lake Parz Lich. Stops: Goshavank monastery. A short break at a cafe near the lake. Tour continues to the monastery of Haghartsin (X-XIII centuries), an example of the harmony of nature and architecture. Folk music. Overnight: Dilijan
Going to the village of Molokans, Semenovka. Next stop: on the picturesque peninsula of Lake Sevan. Trying fish from the lake at a restaurant on the beach. We visit the Hayrivank monastery, perched on a cliff above the lake. Visit to the medieval cemetery in Noradus Village. Going through the Selim Pass to Yeghegnadzor. On the way, a quick stop at the caravanserai on the Silk Road. Overnight: Yeghegnadzor
Today we will visit: Jermuk and a place known as “Karahunj” Stonehenge . Next: the old settlement of Khndzoresk. Overnight: Goris
Going by M2 highway up to the fork of the road near Shurnukh Village. Taking this dirt road with numerous serpentines running through picturesque mountains. There is a small church on the road, Bgheno-Noravank. Taking the direction of Tatev Monastery. You can choose to ride on Europe’s longest cable car there and back. After the visit to the monastery going to the city of Kapan. Overnight: Kapan
Departing from Kapan to the south through Shikahogh Reserve towards the border with Iran. On the way visit the lake Kashuni. Making a big loop through the beautiful mountain road (160 km) going back to Kapan and then to Overnight: Goris
Returning to Yerevan. Sightseeing in Noravank monastery. – a great religious and cultural centre of 12th c. On the way visit Areni wine factory to taste local wine made from special sorts of vines. Visit Khor Virap Monastery, with view to the twin peaks of Mount Ararat. Farewell dinner in the evening. Overnight: Yerevan
Breakfast and transfer to the airport.